– Steve Jobs: Thoughts on Flash I hate Flash. It’s nice to see Steve PWN them so hard here.
– Gizmodo considers suing police after iPhone raid (Cnet)
– Why Reporters are Down on Obama (Politico)
– Dear White House Press Pool: Stop Sucking (Daily Caller)
– FAA close to setting up commercial spaceflight centers
– Report: FB CEO Mark Zuckerberg doesn’t believe in privacy (Wired) I’m very unhappy with the recent facebook updates. I don’t have any interests on my profile anymore, and I intend to keep it that way.
– Time 100: Jerry Holkins and Mike Krahulik I’ve been reading Penny Arcade since I was in high school, and I’m so happy to see the creators honored here.
– NJ Court says Bloggers are not Journalist (Big Journalism)
– A New Argument In Favor of Cameras in the Courtroom: Bloggers Suck
Angry Birds anime apartment life apple arc attack banana suit Bioshock black gold saw black rock shooter blog censorship Blogging bsg caprica catwoman chattacon comics cons copyright costumes costuming Coursera DIY doctor who dragoncon exercise fandom feminism gaming gender issues h2g2 halloween Halloween Costumes harry potter hooping how-to IP law knoxville lady gaga law law school links lost muppets my little pony My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic nasa Online Education p90x patent Patent Law Photography pictures real life RL/501st science! sdcc shenanigans social networking Splicer star star trek star wars supreme court tea party tech the interwebs This is Actually Patented Tutorial tv/film twitter UT vacation video washington d.c. workout