I’m nearing the end of my Spring Break, and I realize that I haven’t blogged here in a long time. (I have, however, been making and posting LJ icons over there. Heh.) So since I last wrote…
– I’ve added yet another costume to my list for this year: Zoe Graystone from Caprica:
I’ve found a pattern that will probably work, but it would be nice if I could just find the actual dress somewhere.
– I started (and have almost finished) Spring Break. I’ve done a lot of shopping but not a lot of homework. Oh well, it’s been fun.
– I got a job as a Research Assistant doing research on the way that courts use (and don’t use) technology. I’ve got some stuff due in about a month, so I need to get busy.
– I started playing Bioshock 2. I haven’t gotten very far, though.
So yeah. This weekend I’m heading to Nashville for a wedding. And next weekend I’m heading to Indy for a Roller Derby Troop. PLUS I have my Space Law paper to work on. I’m going to be busy!
Anyways. Here’s some linkspam:
– Edison’s EULA (h/t Joe)
– Merlin Mann talks about the Motion Picture Patent Company (h/t Joe)
– Michael Emerson’s 1992 Prison Training Video I’m not entirely convinced that this isn’t some LOST ARG thing…