– Original Patent for Lego Mini-figure
– Facebook Status Update Clears Teen from Criminal Charges (Gizmodo)
– Social Networking and the New Workplace (Law.com)
– 50 Great Blogs for and by Law Professors
– Fantasy SCOTUS (This is just awesome.)
– Intel to pay AMD $1.25 billion in antitrust settlement Also, they’ll have a five-year cross-license agreement to get patent rights.
And just because I’m sick of people freaking out about it:
The Truth about Wireless Phones and the National Do-Not-Call List (FCC.gov)